Yearbook Camp
Palm Springs
Palm Springs
I have to say I am on information overload! I've just returned from Palm Springs just a few moments after getting home from Washington. The school sent me there with 4 of my students to study, learn, and prepare for this coming year's yearbook goodness. This was 4 days of super busy schedule. Up and at 'em for breakfast and morning meetings at 7am and then going non stop with meetings, team building activities, brainstorming, more meetings, projects, training, and more meetings followed with dance/party what-have you at night. I didn't get back to my room until 11pm. That makes for a long day!
These are the girls I took--they look super iterested in this whole process!
The resort where it was held was really nice! I sat in this chair most of the evenings while talking on the phone or whatever. Those were relaxing moments
The room I didn't get to enjoy very much since we were working the whole time. But it was super nice! I usually say at your ordinary Super 8 or HoJo's so...this was super upscale!
After the week, I'm excited to just get started on the book but overwhelmed with what it is going to take to get it done! WOW



2 comments:
I'm glad you got caught up on your blog, Miss Wright! I was starting to get a little worried there. As we know, "If it's not blogged, it didn't happen!" :) So I know you really miss Yearbook Camp... Who doesn't love spending dawn til dusk in classes, activities, and the like?! (They definitely should have given you a little relax time... Seriously, people!) :)
you're taking on yearbook?! you are so brave-- good luck!
Post a Comment