It is Sunday, but can we count it as bonding?
I play "Hit me with your Best Shot" by Pat Benatar about 10 times! I tried it on Expert level and did okay until the bridge. And by OK I mean I was barely scraping by. Below is Matt who didn't ever have to concentrate when playing, he would mostly just look at the camera and smile, so I waited for the "hard part" so that I could capture a real Rock Star face! I love this game. I want to buy it so that I could play Olympics as a work out...with Heidi. Nice.

Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
"i'm ust going to hack it and take it off!" hahah poor matt... he won't be able to! i had so much fun!
"Why don't you hit me with your best shot?... Fire away..." :) Man, I love that song! Great post, girl. Your blog always has me smiling. Keep up the tid-bits! :)
Post a Comment