Friday, July 4, 2008

Chris-N-Me


I met Chris working at BYU Vending. The V-Team if you will. What a great guy! He and his buddies decided to hit up LA as a fun road trip from the old P-town and I met up with them at Downtown Disney. Such a fun evening! We went to dinner, watched the Firework show while eating Carmel Apples...pretty much my favorite thing, and then finished it up with Wall-E, a cute flick. I really loved seeing him again after 3 years! Sad how quickly time flies. Hopefully he will move this way when his Journalism career kicks off. That would be marvelous! I will say this though, kudos to those travellers for taking on a road trip to LA with 12 people! Thats a task!

1 comments:

The Kammeyers said...

Who doesn't love friends coming to visit?! :) Sounds like a lot of fun! Glad you enjoyed it.