Sunday, June 29, 2008

IDK....

It doesn't seem to matter what the question is; when I don't have an answer, I respond IDK...my BFF Jill.

Question: When does it Start?
Answer: IDK...my BFF Jill.
Question: How many are there?
Answer: IDK....my BFF Jill.
Sometimes I'll say IDK and realize I've said it and think...I didn't just say that, I didn't just use text language in real conversation! I don't even TEXT in text language! Why am I using it in real conversation. Then, rather than stop there, I just finish it off with the rest of it.
Question: What should we do?
Answer: IDK....my BFF Jill
STOP SAYING THAT!!!!
I'm annoyed with myself!

3 comments:

Heidi Prince said...

hahaha...i love when you say that! you say it at all the most random things and that makes me laugh! i love laughing!

The Kammeyers said...

Yeah, I'm pretty confused with this one... "I don't know, my bff Jill?!" We all love creative vocab, but seriously...?! :) You're too funny, Miss Kaylinn! I heart you!

Chris & Carolyn said...

HAHAhaha. or i mean LOL! text lingo is priceless.... FS!!! oh and the bachelorette, was heart broken when graham left, but then i realized he really wasn't in love with her, and really in love with me, so it was ok. i think jesse is next to go. we'll see tonight!