Be Jealous
I'm done working!
Some people get a week vacation...I get 3 months
Starting now
Be Jealous
*Technically i'm teaching summer school in a week, but thats great money for great, easy kids;
no fridays; and early outs every day.
And Donut Thursdays
That makes it worth it...double**



4 comments:
completely jealous!
I especially love the fine print underneath! Very nice. Good thing summer school is enjoyable... and profitable! :)
congratulations! I just set aside my essays because some sort of internal vendetta was setting in - until tomorrow! Enjoy the freedom-- can't wait for mine--
I am jealous. You have one of the best jobs. I used to think that it would not be a good job to teach, but after your stories and schedule I kinda wish that I was teaching. Oh well, I'll just be a teacher to mine and Dave's children. By the way I LOVE the new pick of songs. I really like the "Kokomo" song.
Post a Comment