So I'm trying to be productive with this spare time I've gained now that summer has officially started. I've been SUPER horrible at getting my scrapbooks caught up. I somehow stopped at David's wedding. That was a long time ago. So-I dug out some old pictures which were right about when I moved here to Southern California. I can hardly believe its been almost 2 years I've lived here. How different I thought my life would be and yet how happy I am that I've got what I have. Looking back at 2006~remember when
And these two girls...I loved them. Can you believe these kids will be Seniors this year!
Then you graduated from BYU. That was a fun day. It was this day I learned from Aunt Glo--when you're taking a picture...just before you click proclaim "Say SEX"...you get really funny faces in your picture. Its fun!
Me, Trent, and DAD climbed Mt. Shasta. That was an adventure.

Then me and mom and dad went and biked in SF along the Golden Gate Bridge, and around...wherever. We pray that Dad will be healthy again to do things like these.

Remember when we went to Europe! Seriously? It seems like so long ago my memories are only in pictures. (thats not true really, but it seems like it)
And when I lived with this beauty. I always loved her...even when she was dating Wes. I miss her and wish we were closer friends rather than just former roommates which I have let our relationship become. She was such a blessing in my life!
And my oh my...when my nephew was this small!!! I can't wait for my new nephew/niece who is on their way! :)



6 comments:
Love the post. It is fun to remember past experiences. I really like the Shasta picture. I had no idea that that is how you slept.
These are great pictures.. I am just trying to wrap my mind around the fact that you camped in the.. snow. Do people do that? I mean besides on the movies? Thats nutty Kaylinn, what an adventure! Enjoy your summer!
I'm loving the flashbacks, girl! (Though I'm a little surprised to see zero flashbacks of Kaylinn/Lauren extravaganzas! But then, we had a ton in 2007, huh!) :) Here's to more in 2008... and beyond! You're not the only one who's behind with scrapbooking! I'm currently trying to figure out the whole digital scrapbook thing - we'll see how that goes. Wow, can this post get ANY longer?! :)
ok, so i am going to try a new layout, if i have any ?'s.... i am coming to you! have you atched the bachelotette yet? you have to let me know what you thought. i just watched it.
oh aunt glo.... those are some amazing words of wisdom! lol
oh aunt glo.... those are some amazing words of wisdom! lol
Post a Comment