- When you pass them daries, roll up the windows and push the circulate air button. DO NOT TAKE AIR IN FROM THE OUTSIDE
- Leave earlier to avoid traffic
- Don't stop to get gas from any station between the Grapevine and JCT 158 under any circumstance! You'll be paying 0.75 more!
- Don't tailgate the semis...you'll probably get rocks thrown at your car, possibly cracking your windshield.
- Try not to shake your fists at out-of-staters who travel at the speed limit. They're just obeying the law. They're in the right...not you!
I'm home at the old stomping grounds again to relax before starting life again. Summer Term starts next week, so I'm just relaxing; enjoying the life of no obligations! I suppose I'll drive home when I feel like it!



4 comments:
Love the comments, girl! I totally concur about the semi's. We got 2 rock chips on Aaron's windshield from those blasted trucks! :(
Glad you were able to make it home. How nice that you'll be able to be there for Father's Day! :)
did someone crack your windshield?! kaylinn!! looks like you're having fun! enjoy! call when you're back! also enjoying listening to celine dion!
Great idea - only people who have made this drive multiple times can really appreciate the wonder that are rock divets from those semi's and the horrible realization that you are out of gas nearing the grapevine... hope you're having fun at home!
Just realized today is Monday-- good luck starting summer term!
Post a Comment