Okay, this is the first of the next 3 blogs of my evening. WOW! If I were smart, I'd put the one with cool pictures first rather than last, but you know how this goes; you do the ones you like first then they end up being posted last. Whatever.
Loves out to Lesley for being a good blogger and tagging herself to tag me! I've done this before and have never really been satified with the results, so maybe this effort will be a good round. The Music Tag goes a little something like this: open your music player, put it on random, and then see what "fate" has for your musical score! Here is mine:
Opening credits: "Somebody to Love" Queen (I just barely downloaded this so I'm happy it was first)
Waking Up: "Don't be Stupid" Shania Twain
First Day At School: "Superfreak" Rick James
Falling In Love: "It had to be You" Frank Sinatra (secretly it was a church song, but I'm skipping any church song)
Fight Song: "Poison Ivy" The Coasters
Breaking Up: "Everything" Michael Buble (um...thats weird and sad-sounds like something my life would create)
Prom: "Lonely Night" Rascal Flatts
Life’s OK: "Just got Started Loving You" James Otto
Mental Breakdown: "Living on a Prayer" Jon Bon Jovi
Driving: "Girls just Wanna Have Fun" Cyndi Lauper
Flashback: "She's in Love" Mark Wills
Getting Back Together: "Waterfall" Rascal Flatts
Wedding: "Out of my League" Stephen Speaks
Birth of Child: "Do what you gotta do" Garth Brooks
Final Battle: "Banana Pancakes" Jack Johnson
Death Scene: "After All" Peter Cetera
Funeral Song: "Break my Stride" Wilder Matthew (this song makes me think of Tessa. Not the death part, just the song part!)
End Credits: "Someday We'll Know" Mandy Moore
It turned out...interesting! Does anyone else think its odd that the list goes from "Birth of Child" straight to "Final Battle/Death Scene/Funeral Song". Where are all the milestones in between cuz I'm hoping theres a lot of life in there!
If you want to waste some of YOUR time...feel free to tag yourself off my post!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Music to my Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
By the way, I love that the final battle song is "Banana Pancakes." It doesn't get more laid-back and relaxing than Jack Johnson music, does it? :)
Post a Comment