Thursday, June 26, 2008

Go Fish!

I want some responsiblity in my life...so I purchased a pet. :)

Fido, meet "The World"


World-meet Fido


It must be said that Fido's friend/sister/brother whatever (Peabody may it rest in peace) that I purchased at the same time died 12 hours later. It just wasn't meant to be. Fido doesn't appear to be eating since the loss. I presume we'll have another funural before too much longer. I guess its a good thing I didn't get a dog!

3 comments:

Lesley Wright said...

A pet fish is always a good way to go. That is sad that his friend died. I have not had very good luck in my life time with fish, they don't last very long. Hopefully yours will last. Best of luck.

The Kammeyers said...

Rest in peace... Peabody?! Did you really name it Peabody? That's fantastic! I love it. :) A big warm welcome to Fido! You've never been a fan of pets, Kaylinn; this is a big step up for you. :)

The Kammeyers said...

P.S. I love your countertops! Very chic. :)