I must admit, I tend to jump on the "popular" bandwagon. I don't really read, hardly at all, so when something sort of sparks my interst, I am all over that! Such was the case with the Harry Potter Series. I was a great fan clear to the end, but for some reason, I can't seem to get into the 7th book. After purchasing it, I opened it up and 2 sentences into it, I get bored!
So--when the Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspain movie came out, Heidi and I went to see it. Much of The Lion, Witch, and Wardorbe movie I couldn't remember. This sparked that interest that was previously talked about. So--to sum up what could have been a One sentence post and has turned into a rather long explination...
I am currently reading the Chronicles of Narnia. The entire series. I've finished the first and now into the second. And I just LOVE it! Again, since I don't read books...ever...its kind of a big deal!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Narnia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I read the 1st book of Chronicles of Narnia "The Nephew's Uncle" (I think that is what it is called). I though it was alittle weird. The next book is "The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardorbe" I am having a hard time getting that one started. Maybe because I have already seen the movie. I was thinking of skipping it, but everyone says that I have to read it, because the movie leaves parts out. Or maybe it is because, like you Kaylinn, reading is not something that I do. I have read very few books in my life. So good luck with the Chronicles.
Yay for reading! I seriously need to be better about reading for pleasure myself. (Something about all those textbooks in college kind of turned me off). :) The Narnia books are awesome! Makes me want to go eat some Turkish Delight. :)
i'm so proud of you! i want to read it next!
Post a Comment