
It sort of makes me angry in a weird way that makes me watch it more. Raising kids is no easy task, but some things just seem a little more common sense than what these lovelies are doing. Alicia is the worst, she makes me want to throw things at the TV while yelling obscenities. Its dreadful but wonderful all at the same time.

Second, the Miss Universe pageant airs this Sunday on NBC. I'm totally tuning in. I like Miss America or Miss USA is more interesting for me to watch but I'm feeling good about this too.
Thirdly, Seriously DeAnna, you choose Jesse? I realize the world all has different opinions on who she would be happiest with, but in my opinion, she should have gone with Jason. Stable, more attractive, overall better man. But lets be honest, I'm an all out Bachelor/Bachelorette fan and watched every episode, but I wasn't a huge fan of DeAnna. Overall I found her awkward and I felt that she made situations uncomfortable when they didn't need to be. And when she tried to explain stuff, I thought she was just making stuff up cuz she didn't have a real answer. She would talk in circles never really explaining her point. She was just ridiculous.



3 comments:
You are so funny! I'm loving the recap! I really wasn't crazy about either Jesse or Jason, but I was definitely surprised at her decision. P.S. I totally watched the "after the final rose" show yesterday & I wanted to throw something at Deanna for saying to Jason: "I didn't want to do the same thing that Brad did to me." ... like 10 TIMES! We get it, Deanna.
I agree DeAnna is weird. I am kinda glad she didn't choose Jason now he can find someone better. Maybe they will have him as the next Bachelor.
hahaha. love the blog. made me laugh! we get ourselves so caught up in these tv shows!
Post a Comment