I consider myself lucky!
- When the school dissolved my summer school class, he brought over chocolates.
- After a random conversation about WinCo, he went and made the specific candy purchases, picking out the vanilla flavors and overdosing on the Lime cuz they're my favorite.
- When the mail key was lost and I couldn't get my US Weekly Magazine for my flight to SLC, he surprised me with a purchased copy for fun reading material
- Taking mental notes at Sea World, he got the exact flavors of Ice Cream I ordered there knowing I would like them and how much I am in love with Ice Cream overall!
- He drives my "girlie" car when we go out and I am in his parking spot, knowing I have a complex about me driving him around! (And just goes along with my "traditional" habits) Anytime he wants to buy me a new RAV4, I'll happily accept.
- He doesn't complain about my sometimes aggravated comments to the TV
- He always compliments me! Always.
I think he likes me. I consider myself lucky!



5 comments:
thats tooooo cute!
Awwww... I love it! :) So adorable!
He is a keeper!!
WOW! He has my vote. I am glad that he treats you like a princess.
such a cute post - he sounds like one of the good ones!
Post a Comment