Monday, July 7, 2008

Recent Thoughts

  1. I've decided to not worry about Gas prices. At 4.57 and rising, I just can't do anything more about it. So why worry right. I'll just budget a little more there and fill up when I need it. Perhaps I should eat out less.
  2. With no job for the rest of the summer, I am going to start swimming in the mornings. That is if I can get up. I think its a good effort...we'll see how long it lasts.
  3. I am also taking a lot of trippy trips this summer. Yeah for me! Pretty much every week, coming home for the weekends. I'm going to visit Dave in Spokane (Lesley, we better plan something fun for those few days) Then Lauren in Salt Lake with a trip to Moab for that weekend, that will be glorious. Shortly thereafter, I'm off to the home stomping grounds for dad's 1 year annivarsary party shin-dig. Super fun. Oh wait, I think I've got Yearbook camp in Palm Springs the weekend before that. We're in for some fun.
  4. I am boycotting Stater Brothers. I don't think they are the "Lowprice Leaders" and I sort of feel like I'm shopping in ghettoland when I go there. So-cancel that
  5. Despite the loss of the job-I've got to give a little shout out to my "Sugar Daddy" who will still make sure that I get a few dinners out every now and then. You're the best Brandon.

2 comments:

Shar said...

Whatever. I love Stater Bros. But the one by my parents isn't ghetto. So that helps.

Who is this Brandon character?

Heidi Prince said...

i was just randomly reading this..and gas prices have gone down to 3.91!!!