I've never been to Sea World in San Diego. So in an effort to make some plans for the weekend, Brandon got us some tickets. In all fairness, you CAN NOT compare Sea World to Disneyland because there is NO competition. Disneyland wins hands down. That being said; if your a fan of the water logged animals, its not half bad.
The Sea Lions are probably my favorite. The others just didn't really have a lot of jive for me. I must say, the Sea Lions on Pier 39 are a lot more lazy than the ones here. Perhaps captivity has doomed these creatures for life.
Here's Brandon. He okayed this picture before I blogged it...I think. I look hunched over and sun/wind exhausted but whatever, its Sea World, not Fashion Week.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Sea World
And a pic from the observation tower of lovely San Diego. Good times had by all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Glad you were able to get out of town & have some fun! It's been a whopping 2 weekends in a row now that we've been at home, and I'm starting to go stir-crazy! I can't wait to go to Moab! Just get here already. :)
Post a Comment