Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Breakfast

Its 10:30 am. Usually by now I would be mid-lunch gearing up for the second half of the school day. Instead, what have I accomplished? I've eaten breakfast and checked every human souls blog...well, just about anyway. On today's breakfast menu...

  • 1 Banana
  • Half the box of chocolates Brandon gave me as a sympathy for loosing my job.
  • 1 Milky Way Bar
  • 8 oz V8 Juice.

I suppose the V8 counteracts the chocolate consumption! Wow...if I keep this up, I'll be sick by noon!

4 comments:

The Kammeyers said...

How cute that Brandon gave you a box of chocolates! Sounds like a winner to me. :) But you know you haven't completely lost your job! You're still on the payroll & everything - just taking your summer break like teachers are entitled to do. :)

P.S. Where's The Bachelorette recap?? I was totally expecting to see your dish on here! :)

Unknown said...

thats my daily food intake. however. i eat like 5 times that!

Unknown said...

PS ....

WHY KISS WITH YOUR EYES OPEN???

its just weird

The Ross Family said...

Kaylinn,
Take the break you deserve. You work hard all the time. Don't people become teachers to get summers off? enjoy it my love. I know i do!!! I miss you girl and love you so much!!!