Wow, why don't I just fill up your comment box already! :) Anyway, if you've got a few minutes to spare, I've got another tag for you... Hopefully you're not sick of them yet! :)
He works for Disney; She teaches 10th graders; He likes ESPN; She likes reality TV; He loves whole foods; She loves sugar; They fell in love and got married. It just doesn't get any better than that!
4 comments:
Great... I thought for sure I had you all beat! Guess I'll have to practice up! But the real question is, did you get that on your FIRST try? :)
Oops... Didn't realize I was logged into Aaron's gmail! It was me, Lauren. :)
Wow, why don't I just fill up your comment box already! :) Anyway, if you've got a few minutes to spare, I've got another tag for you... Hopefully you're not sick of them yet! :)
I did 79 on the first try so I quit while I'm good. Hope you had a good day surviving homecoming and have a fabulous weekend!
mom
Post a Comment