Friday, April 25, 2008

Addicted!

Dear Nature Valley Co.:
I have recently discovered your Sweet & Salty Nut granola bars. They are a decent price and very delicious. I have found that I prefer the Almond over the Peanut as I feel like the Almond nuts have a more noticable crunch when compared to the Peanut bar. With all due respect, may I suggest the following warning label be placed in a prominate location on your product box:

WARNING: May cause addictive cravings resulting in late evening runs and post-lunch grocery stops to satisfy; followed by entire box consumption!

I'd also like to request that no mention of this communication be made to Ms. Weight Watchers. She would not approve!
Love, me

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hooray! I also love these granola bars, and I also have (on occasion) had far too many of them in a single sitting. They are so very delicious!

The Kammeyers said...

Haven't tried these yet... And if they're as addictive as you ladies claim, perhaps I should steer clear! :)