Tuesday, April 22, 2008

For Better and For Worse


FOR BETTER: Look how pretty the roses are that are growing in my backyard. They are one of the best parts of my day. I've considered cutting a few out and bringing them inside. So beautiful!



FOR WORSE: The Utility Shelves are such an eye sore! I never see this roommate so haven't had a chance to tell her there is multiple empty cabinets she could move her stuff into. So-I opted for "the note"! Still no progress. I think she hates me now!

Only heaven knows why she needs TEN POUNDS of rice! She is just one person and she is almost NEVER home!


I'd just like to say the American Flag Mug is my favorite accent to our decor.

I'd really like to not have to live with roommates! Which leaves me only a few options, get a new job or pick up more "extra duty" at school. Cheerleading coach anyone?

3 comments:

The Kammeyers said...

You have been quite the blogger lately, Missy! :) Way to go! I loved your comments! I think Operation Abort Utility Shelves needs to be commenced pronto! I mean, seriously, it's your living room - not a warehouse! Give me her number... I'll give her the 411! :)

P.S. Beautiful roses!

Anonymous said...

this is the funniest little blog! i love those flowers...we need to have that little new house warming party!!

Shar said...

Just do what I would have done... threats. Or put dirty dishes in her bed. Or kill her goldfish.