- The muffler on my car is rattling so it appears it is going to break right off. Yes it should be connected, but somehow isn't. It worries me each time I go over a speed bump or bumpy roadway.
- I drink V-8 Juice every morning even though I seriously HATE it! It has loads of good stuff for the bod. and since I don't eat many veggies during my day, I count this as a necessity. Plus its free points on Weight Watchers, and who dosn't love zero point items! And p.s. the Low Sodium is almost unbearable!
- I secretly like Cemeteries. I think they're romantic.
- I am an online dater. Yes, once a closet online dater, now I'm out in the open. My last boyfriend I met online and it was great until it just wasn't working anymore.
- I haven't been to Disneyland in a month! DisneyWorld was just 2 weeks ago, but that was different. I'm calling a friend today just to see if he'll go.
- I like to go to Chili's and order the Queso and a strawberry lemonade...only! Then sit there and eat until I'm sick. Usually with Heidi. I'm planning on Thursday
- I really want to go to Wicked.
- In High School, I was part of the Annual Fashion show one year. Still have no clue why they chose me, I didn't get a fashion sense until...now.
- I had Mr. Grizwald (Griz-may he rest in peace) for Junior English. It was that class where I saw the entire Indiana Jones series, all Star Wars shows, and several other random movies. I sometimes tell my students about him...that is always a fun conversation!
- I have been in love.
- I have worn the same shoes every day this week, and I like them.
- The acne I developed over my brothers graduation is clearing up, that makes me happy.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Twelve Little Tid-Bits
Posted by Kaylinn at 12:37 PM
Labels: Random Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Kaylinn, I just love you and I love all your tidbits!!!
A whole month without Disney? How can this be?! :) Loved the tidbits!! I concur about the Low Sodium V-8 - nasty stuff! (I'm quite a fan of the regular though). :) Also, I'm glad you're out in the open on the online dating! No need to be ashamed, girl. (Though I'm still convinced you'll met your E.C. via set-up). :)
hahahahaha...you're so funny kaylinn!! i love my little shout-out within your tid bits! aren't there a few more that you wanted to add!
Post a Comment