Oh how I love to vacation! I love all parts of it! Florida was no different. Myself, Courtney and Karri met up there and spent 7 days of glorious sun and surf just living it up! The following entry recaps the highlights.
FIRST STOP-FT. LAUDERDALE
We got tickets aboard the Jungle Queen dinner cruise. (thanks to the timeshare presentation~taking one for the team) We first rode the Ft. Lauderdale waterways and saw some of the most expensive and expansive properties in the state!
210,000 square foot home
I didn't get a picture of the $13,000,000 yatchs but...suffice it to say they were big!
We saw pelican's up close
Held the Monkey's hand
And concluded the evening with All-you-can-eatBBQ ribs, chicken, and shrimp



1 comments:
The dinner cruise sounded way fun! Way to "take it for the team" & show up to the presentation. Gotta love those freebies! :)
Post a Comment