First stop-our old stomping Grounds! Courtney and I laughed as we remembered our days at Vista Way. We couldn't get in to walk around because of their crazy security people; but suffice it to say that Memory Lane was definatly open.
First came the Animal Kingdom. I spent most of my working hours in this park! Too bad it is my least favorite and I hated working there. But I did make good friends with the other CP's since we all had to train there together for the first month. We rode the Dinosaur ride...scary
And the Kilimanjaro Safari's where the animals were closer then I had ever seen them on the ride! Maybe it was the early hour.
After Animal Kingdom--we jetted over to Epcot for a trip around the world, and a ride on Mission Space. I was a tad nervous as I had heard the ride was based on spinning to create the G-Forces. Needless to say, it all didn't fare well but I got over it!
Getting on Mission Space
The France Pavillion~Epcot World Showcase. TRIVIA: What 2 countries open Epcot's World Showcase?**
My second favorite part of Epcot (after the World Showcase) is the Cooler Center where you can try Coke products from other countries. Courtney was a fan of the Watermelon one from China...but some of them are sick!
Third Stop: Disney's Hollywood Stuidos. (AKA: Disney's MGM studios) I'm not so much a fan of the new name but...whatever. Here I am "Singing in the Rain". It was because of this rain that we got front seats to Fantasmic!
Fourth stop was Magic Kingdom where we only had a few hours. And I have no pictures but whatever!
CHEERS TO A GREAT VACATION!!
**Trivia Answer: Mexico and Canada



0 comments:
Post a Comment