Sunday, April 6, 2008

Paradise Island, Bahamas

We rented bikes and road around Paradise Island! So great!
We stumbled upon this great garden. (Versailles Gardens) We loved the statues, flowers, fountains, and goodness in this beautiful paradise.

It was a little too late when we noticed this sign! Does that make all the pictures we took illegal?
No worries, it didn't stop us from procuring the most delightful authentic islander beverage from the nice workers of the resort. All we asked for was to fill up our water bottles!

Who couldn't want to be live this life!!!

3 comments:

The Kammeyers said...

Great pictures! I love the huge shades & the pic of your feet and the GORGEOUS ocean! Ahhh... So relaxing and fun! Love it, love it!

Tiffany said...

I love the Bahamas! It's amazing and I'm so glad you got to go! It looks like all craziness aside you had a great time! I love that the water is actually that color too! Good show!!!

Lesley Wright said...

I love flip-flop tans. They are the best tan lines