"Again with the sweatpants?"
"What? I'm comfortable."
"You know the message you're sending out to the world with these sweatpants? You're telling the world, 'I give up. I can't compete in normal society. I'm miserable, so I might as well be comfortable."
Seinfeld
I'm having a sweatpants kind of day! Get off my back!
Side note random story to add to sweatpants needs:
My dear roommate, God bless her heart...let me back up! Our house only has 2 garage door openers for our 2 car garage and currently 4 cars in our house. Me, Jessica, and Stephanie share one, the Rebecca has sole possession of the second. How she got this honor, I'm still baffled, but we'll bypass that part of the story. Parking is a bit of a marry-go-round with one car parked behind another at inopportune times. That being said. Today-I come home from a long day at work and a stupid BTSA graduation meeting that was long winded and unnecessary. (just give me the D*** certificate...heck, put it in my box...whatever) Get home and its thunder storming outside. whatever-it fits my mood. Get inside, change, turn on music and get cozy. Time passes. The next thing I hear is..."Hey...(pause)....HEY...(pause)...HELLO!" Mind you, I'm upstairs zoning on the emails/online dating site/blog spot whatever. Are you kidding me? Is she really talking to ME? So in curiosity I respond..."hello?" She says "Yeah, I'm trying to get out and YOUR CAR is in MY way. Could you MOVE it?" Okay A) my name is Kaylinn. We've been living together 2 months now, you should know that. 2) A kind 'hey kaylinn? could you please move your car?" would suffice. In fact, I probably wouldn't have even gotten miffed regardless of the fact that it was still pouring outside. and D) YOU'RE NOT the sole owner of the garage clicker!!!!!
whew...I feel a little better now!



5 comments:
Is this the same roommate with the sweet Kitchen Shelves?!?! I say, get her out! Sabatoge. . . something. . .just get her out! (p.s. I hope she doesn't read your blog!
I am so sorry that your day was not the best. I agree with Diana get her out. No one like those kind of roommates. Hope tomorrow is better, its Friday.
PS love the A 2 D. *Chuckle* *chuckle*
And I LOVE reading your blogs
Wow... I think this is the final straw here! Did she really talk to you like that?!?! Heaven help the poor man who marries this girl...
I agree with the comment above! Sabotage her! :)
Can you say Banshee. I agree with all of the above...EVICT the witch. I would die girl. Time to pull the good old moves.
Post a Comment