On a rather unexpected whim, Seth came down to visit for the day! Its been months since we've been able to get together; how fun to get to just hang out with my greatest friend. After the incredibly boring Powder Puff game on Friday night...sorry about that Seth...we headed over to Universal Studios Hollywood for some entertainment. "Good Times were Had by All"
Highlights included the Waterworld show. A spectacular hoo-ra-ra with water, jet skis, boats, stunts, and fire. All the ingredients to make a movie not "girlie". Totally multi-gender friendly!

On the famous Studio tour we saw all kinds of good stuff from outdoor sets to indoor sets and random stunts most of which weren't terribly noteworthy. Wisteria Lane was really cool (totally girlie) and the glamour of knowing we were right in the thick of the movies was really cool! I think I can speak for both of us when I say the following picture shows the best and most interesting part of the tour by far! From
War of the Worlds (i think) the plane crash in suburbia. So detailed and morbidly cool to see!

We had an Asian tourist take this photo for us thinking that they should do a good job. And indeed they did! Shout out to Seth for our perfect placement, if it were up to me, we'd both be sitting right where it says Hollywood!

Thanks again Seth for the great weekend trip! Now that we have Season Passes you have a reason to come!
3 comments:
Glad you had a good time, Kaylinn! But isn't seeing Kaylinn reason enough to visit Cali? I definitely think so! :)
um...I wanna go next time!
how fun! cute pictures! love the top!
Post a Comment