Tuesday, May 27, 2008

His and Her

You remember my muffler problem!? Hanging muffler, not connected? Okay, so its been weeks and I've been trying to get it fixed. Now it is no secret that I hate being single. I need a man to take care of these kind of things for me.

Her Way:

Duck Tape it up. It'll stick right?

Enter...THE MAN!


HIS WAY:

"Kaylinn, you're taping it?" With a slight shaking of the head like "oh poor damsel in distress, let me save you with my big manly tools that make manly sparks."



Thanks to The Man for saving me. I suppose this means I owe you another date. um...how about 20 bucks. ...


2 comments:

The Kammeyers said...

You are too funny! Cute words, cute pics, cute post. :) Love you, girl!

David, Lesley, Carter and Spencer said...

That is awesome. Who fixed it? And I tagged you again. My life is so great.