Monday, May 5, 2008

A is for Ambitious


I have opened a new chapter! Started a new phase! Revamped my system and am out to create some good for myself! My new "goals" come from a combination of inspirations from different people and some blogs. I'm calling it "Alphabet Weeks". Each week will be assigned a letter of the alphabet and during that week I will focus on ideas, thoughts, quotes, goals, and things that have that letter.

This week is "A" week.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." --Aristotle

"Now it is high time to Awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed." --Romans 13:11

Eat an Apple every day

Art & Achievements - create a quote sign to put over the closet


Acknolwedge. Anchor. Angel Food Cake. Atonement.

Awake. Appearence. Anew. Almighty

2 comments:

Shar said...

That's a good goal. The blog looks so cute!

Angel Food Cake is my very favorite thing right now.

Kendra Leigh said...

Nice! We got your postcard- thank you so much! And, as it turns out, we'll be in SoCal for most of August- will you be around? If we can somehow get tix to Disney, it'd be fun to have you along...

Oh, and we're on Q this week. It's a real doozy for a preschooler. If you have any ideas, let me know. I made a little doll quilt and I'm going to teach her how to "tie" it. And of course she can play "Queen."