Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Bachelor


For whatever reason, I'm addicted to reality TV. I DVR it, then watch it usually more than once! "The Bachelor" on ABC is one of the top. (tied with ANTM). We just finished Bachelor London to those who are watching. I can't lie, I wasn't a huge fan of Matt and I kinda knew who he would choose in the end before it even aired. Whatever! I liked her sort of and I hope they are happy. I'm REALLY excited for the Bachelorette Deanne to air May 19th. not only does this give me something to watch but all those men! It gives me hope that romance isn't dead! Again, I wasn't a huge fan of her back in the Bachelor whats-his-name days. I liked Jinny better but, she'll bring a good crowd of eye candy for us Reality watching fans! So-mark your calendars. May 19th. Too bad it airs so late here in California. What's that all about? Lame...


3 comments:

Tiffany said...

You know, either way he's British and that's just hot. I have to admit... My guilty pleasure is ANTM. I can't wait to see how it ends!

The Kammeyers said...

I love that you have a post dedicated to The Bachelor! :) I totally missed you when I watched the finale! SO great. I agree with his choice. As much as I didn't like Shane in the beginning, she kinda grew on me... Plus, she was WAY better than Chelsea! :) Where would we be without our reality TV?! Next up: ANTM!

Michele said...

So this was my first season of watching the bachelor. I was not much of a fan of Shayne. My favorite was Holly, which he got rid of way too early on. I'm glad I'm not the only one that likes this show!