Dear ABC,
I love your show Grey's Anatomy. It is just the right amount of drama, all kinds of scandelous love triangles, and even some good banter humor. I'm a little dissappointed however in your recent season finale. First, I'm kinda over Derek and Merideth's disfunctional relationship. (Reminds me somewhat of my own disfunctions so I'll let it slide). Christina Yang, yes-I was glad to see her back to her usual self. The depressed and unmotivated Christina just doesn't fit! However the largest dissappointment came at the bitter end. For real? Did Callie and Han really...seriously? You think that's going to boost your ratings? Seriously. Come on! Again, I love Grey's but...that made my love drop just a bit!
Love, me
Friday, May 23, 2008
Seriously?
Posted by Kaylinn at 11:10 PM
Labels: Random Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I love your little Letters to the Producer! :) If I was a Grey's watcher I'm sure I'd have more of an opinion on the matter... But as for The Bachelorette, bring on the reviews!! :)
Post a Comment