4--The number of unexpceted hours I got to spend with Mark last night. (beautiful)
5--The number of hours of sleep I had. (perhaps not so wise)
25--The number of minutes it took to get 4th period to work quietly. (I seriously dislike this group of kids!)
14--The number of times I had to ask the class to be quiet in the last 15 minutes. (Again, severe dislike-age)
7--The number of minutes my lunch phone call lasted. (Best part of my lunch! Workday!)
52--The number of students who have not turned in a 65 point packet. (of 85 kids, thats 61% not turning in their work. And they wonder why I have 15 F's in one class.)
64--The number of yearbook pages due on December 8th. (Pressure is building)
16--The number of Yearbook pages completed. (I feel good about that)
0--The number of completed Yearbook pages that count. (Not so good about that! The pressure builds again. We'll get our mugs finished before Friday...hopefully-that'll be good)
1--The number of A's in Yearbook. (Seriously kids, turn in your work!)
9--The number of day off for Thanskgiving break. (Can't wait to see the family.)
3--The number of days before Thanksgiving break starts. (I will survive...but will my students! Probably not. How do you teach the last day before a week break? Answer: push play!)
5--The number of hours I've been working. (got here right on time...7:00 am. If I count commute time, then Its been longer)
10--The number of hours until I can go home tonight. (I have to work the Fall Play preformance tonight selling tickets and what have you. Makes for a LONG day!)
Despite it all I still feel happy. I love my job, love my failing students, like my commute which I know is strange, love my family, love my relationship with Mark, Love Life!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Today--in Numbers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Isn't it strange how in the midst of so much busy-ness you can be so happy? I find that I'm not happy unless I have that busy-ness! I remember those Yearbook deadlines all too well, good luck!
Girl, once again i must say, i love seeing you so darn happy!! love ya
Post a Comment