My day has been...interesting. The kids are taking their test on the French Revolution tomorrow so to help them study we play "Review Baseball" which translates to "Mass-Chaos-in-55-Minutes". Wow. I don't know how much they get out of it, but its fun...for them.
Anyway-Period 3. I'm stressed and tired and pretty much think of quitting my job. (Don't worry, I always think this after a rousing day of Review Baseball) The kids have just come in, we've set up the teams, and I'm explaining the rules. They aren't paying attention like I want them to so...I start stressing so I focus on breathing for a moment. Seanyce notices-so shouts to the class.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Something Funny
"Lets just learn so she can leave!"
Followed by an outburst of laughter by me. I guess you had to be there. It was funny. The way she said it, sounded all annoyed and full of angst. Oh I'm smiling thinking about it. "so she can leave...; you want to get rid of me?" It was funny.
Then 4th period ruined my mood.
.Period.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I love the funny updates on your students! Keep 'em coming! :) I can just picture you busting up about this. Hilarious!
Post a Comment