Monday, November 10, 2008

A List...

To Whom it May Concern:
Yes, that means you!!!


The infamous question-"What do you want for Christmas?"
In case you're at a loss--here are some ideas!



1) A teacher can never have too many colors on her whiteboard! I haven't invested this year, trying to save money, and more often than not, I am missing the joys colors bring to my visuals. A delightful array of colorful dry-erase markers would be very thoughtful!








2) My favorite Disney movie is out of the vault for however longer. I like it best because Prince Phillip loves Aurora enough to fight a dragon for her. Now thats romantic!






3) Mary Kay Eye Primer. I haven't had it for a long time, I think it is wonderful. (contact Lesley Wright for purchase if you don't have a Mary Kay consultant)



4) The entire Timewise Miracle package. I'm completely out of everything with no money to purchase new goodness. Its expensive so some pieces over others are acceptable as well.5) I've always wanted a nice pair of pearl earrings. Real pearls are nice, but who can tell the difference if they're man made or whatever. Slightly larger over slightly smaller is preferred.

6) Ralph Lauren Romance perfume. I'm almost out since my last dearest roommate Bonnie purchased it for me 2 years ago. It makes me feel prettier so therefore is an "essential purchase"

**Moving on to the more expensive wishlist which I don't expect to get but would love to have**




6) I'm not especially educated in the whole photoshop program world but would love to have one. I'm starting to get more into photography and would love to have a program to edit them.

7) An IPOD. Not a necessity, but a want. Thats all. Again, not especially educated but would like to have one.


8) A new camera. Not necessarily this camera but a new one with more zoom or whatever features that upgrade the old one I have. The one I have works fine so again, not a need but a want.
9) A new KitchenAid mixer. Something people get after years of marriage or as a wedding gift of something. But I'm 25...I think I can have one despite my unmarried status. :)

4 comments:

Heidi Prince said...

thank you for putting this up! i should do the same! now this gives me some hints as to what to get you and to talk about with mark as to NOT get you :)

Heidi Prince said...

thank you for putting this up! i should do the same! now this gives me some hints as to what to get you and to talk about with mark as to NOT get you :)

The Kammeyers said...

You and your list = so funny! :) Happy Veteran's Day, girl!

Lesley Wright said...

Great idea! We now know what to get you. And since I happened to have the full Mary Kay Miracle Set and the MK eye primer those I can be of service for someone to get for you.