Oh my gosh- I'm totally out of it. I think I got like 29 points. And I picked ALL THE WRONG upsets. I'm a huge sports movie junkie and a sucker for an underdog story, but didn't get the right underdogs this year. Boo hoo. Of course, I really had no idea what I was doing and chose teams based on places I had been and names I liked best. Ha ha!
Hey Kay, Good work on the teaching bit. As you know I hate the education system, but will admit that there are some few good teachers out there that try to change the world. You're one of them, babe. I approve of your work. By the way, for your quote board, I'm suprised you haven't added "So. Did you eat any strawbarries today?" --Derek Allen. Lesley made another real funny one that goes along with it. She added "Mmm, Strawbarries are good...when they are good." --Lesley Wright.
Anyway, keep up the exceptional work. Really, Kay. You're one of the few ...
He works for Disney; She teaches 10th graders; He likes ESPN; She likes reality TV; He loves whole foods; She loves sugar; They fell in love and got married. It just doesn't get any better than that!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh- I'm totally out of it. I think I got like 29 points. And I picked ALL THE WRONG upsets. I'm a huge sports movie junkie and a sucker for an underdog story, but didn't get the right underdogs this year. Boo hoo. Of course, I really had no idea what I was doing and chose teams based on places I had been and names I liked best. Ha ha!
You are such a cool teacher! I knew that would be the case. I am SO coming to your classroom next time I visit (during the school year, that is). :)
Hey Kay, Good work on the teaching bit. As you know I hate the education system, but will admit that there are some few good teachers out there that try to change the world. You're one of them, babe. I approve of your work. By the way, for your quote board, I'm suprised you haven't added "So. Did you eat any strawbarries today?" --Derek Allen. Lesley made another real funny one that goes along with it. She added "Mmm, Strawbarries are good...when they are good." --Lesley Wright.
Anyway, keep up the exceptional work. Really, Kay. You're one of the few ...
Post a Comment