Thank you for the permission. I would have been furious otherwise, now at least I'm just jealous. I hope you have a fantastic time on your vacation. Just to let you know, Lesley and I might have to one-up your little escapade by doing an African Safari, Scheduled sometime in September. Permission to eat your heart out: granted.
He works for Disney; She teaches 10th graders; He likes ESPN; She likes reality TV; He loves whole foods; She loves sugar; They fell in love and got married. It just doesn't get any better than that!
3 comments:
OK, fine... I'm officially jealous! Why did I opt out on this little trip again?? :)
Thank you for the permission. I would have been furious otherwise, now at least I'm just jealous. I hope you have a fantastic time on your vacation. Just to let you know, Lesley and I might have to one-up your little escapade by doing an African Safari, Scheduled sometime in September. Permission to eat your heart out: granted.
Yes well, we will all have our time to boast our fun times too. You just wait little missy.
Post a Comment