Thursday, March 27, 2008

ABC's: Another Tag

A - Annoyance: when my students pound on the window when they walk by! So annoying!
B - Best Friend: Lauren
C - Cake or Pie: Both! Chocolate cake with Rainbow Chip frosting! All pies
D - Day of Choice: Saturday
E - Essential Item: Toothbrush
F - Favorite Color: Red, Orange, yellow, some shades of green
G - Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms, sour Troli gummi worms. I save the Red/Blue ones till last!
H - Hometown: Clayton, CA
I - Indulgence(s): Cold Stone, Pizza, Beverages, Jewlery, Lipgloss...what do I NOT indluge in?
J - January or July: July! I love the 4th of July & barbecues!
K - Kids: Just under 200 (maybe they should be under J for Juvenile Delinquents)
L - Life is Incomplete Without: Love, vacays, eating out, R&R, kisses
M - Miss or Mrs: Miss. Wright
N - Number of Siblings: 1 sis. 2 Bros
O - Oranges or Apples: I prefer the juices over fruits...orange over apple
P- Phobias or Fears: Algophobia-emotional and physical, Autophobia, Rhytiphobia, Ecclesiophobia, i'm getting over that last one though!
Q - Quote(s): "So. Did you eat any strawberries today" Never fails to make me laugh.
R - Reason to Smile: I'm going on vacation in 2 days
S - Season: Fall. I want to fall in love in the Fall
T - Tendencies: Routineize my life, get lazy at work, spend more than I should
U - Unknown Fact About Me: I love budgets! I really like seeing all those numbers on a spread sheet and (in theory) knowing where it all goes. I could spend hours just fine tuneing the budget! A little shout out to YNAB check it out if You Need A Budget! I know the owner~its a great program! (click HERE for the link)
V - Vacation Spots: Orlando, Florida; Venice, Italy; Hawaii
W - Worst Habit: Acrylic nails! I'm addicted
X - X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds...X-Rays have too much radiation!
Y - Your Favorite Food: Yummy Italian from the Macaroni Grill, Chili's Queso, Fish Tacos from Rubio's, speghetti, ice cream, Kraft mac & cheese.
Z - Zodiac: pisces

2 comments:

The Kammeyers said...

Yay! I was totally looking forward to reading your response! That's how much I enjoy these little "time wasters." :) SO many funny ones! I must confess, I totally googled your phobias... and I'm self-diagnosing myself with rhytiphobia! :)

Brooke said...

I love your new home Kaylinn! Were you just ready for a change? Hope you have fun on your vacation.. but I probably don't need to hope when I KNOW you are going to have a blast! Can I come too?!