*** I WANT ***

AND
WAY MORE of this!!!What's a girl got to do? Get down and BEG? Alright alright---I'm begging. Please!
"I improvise! Adjust your life accordingly."
*** I WANT ***

WAY MORE of this!!!Posted by Kaylinn at 5:00 PM
Labels: Random Thoughts
6 comments:
Oh...my...goodness! I am dying laughing right now! :) Where did you come up with this great blog idea? You are too funny! I love it. :)
But it looks like part of it was cut off..? Get it up there! :)
Hey girl,
You crack me up. Way to blog your updates. Love ya
I see where your coming from, and agree with the gas prices. But I'll have to disagree with the others. I'd like way more sleeping during school, and I wouldn't want either male ... or female for that matter. Funny stuff, sis.
The best part is that the formatting is a little off so that the WAY MORE of this is aligned with the less than handsome gentleman. Hope you had fun painting.
Brig will be in touch
http://jorgstyle.blogspot.com
Post a Comment