A tad late, I know, but I thought I'd pay tribute to myself and the birthday goodness. Food, Friends, and all there for me. Why not throw your own birthday party? Some may think its lame of me, but whatever...if I don't, who will? :) Thanks for all the lovely birthday shout outs! Just a few of my boyfriends. Its great, whenever I throw a party, the gender ratio is strangly skewed in my favor. Good times had by all.
Birthday wishes. What to wish for? I've got good things! And remember friends, I am only a QUARTER of a century, not HALF! ;)
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Birthday Shout Out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Glad the party was fun! You know I would have thrown you a party, but alas the miles separate us. Anyway, I'm way stoked for this weekend! San Diego here we come! :) P.S. I never hear from you on our blog anymore... *Sniff, sniff* What's a blog entry without a Kaylinn comment? I mean, honestly! :)
Post a Comment