Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Another Great Year in the bag! Christmas was great up in Seattle. The whole family was there minus the brother on the mission; and even he got to call Christmas day! It even snowed as we opened gifts which I guess would constitute as a "White Christmas" (certinaly not possible had I stayed in Southern California.) I love that now it is a New Year. Although New Year's Eve is nothing special for me...in fact I pretty much force myself to stay awake, clap and kiss at midnight, and then off to bed; I do love the fresh start and New Years resolutions. It is so great! Reflecting on the past year I realize that I have so much good. I have grown quite a bit these past 12 months. Especially with my dad's diagnosis and struggle for health; I feel like I've climbed mountains from where I once was. Now on to bigger and better things! What is in store? Certinaly some good vacations (Lauren...here I come! Courtney...see you on the SHIP!), another move perhaps, maybe I'll change the classes I teach and go in a more American History direction, and maybe, just maybe a name change (???)...oh the possiblities!

1 comments:

The Kammeyers said...

13 days and counting! I'm so excited for our little rendezvous. :) Yay for 2008! I have a feeling this is gonna be a great year all around. :)