There are lots of good things in life, but few can compare to the goodness of great friendships and getting together. Lauren and I spent some time together this past weekend doing what we do best: laughing, eating out!; talking; eating out!; watching movies; eating out!; and forgetting to sleep! Oh I love that girl. Usually she and I have some kind of celebrity run in, as we are pretty much magnets for them it seems. HOwever, while in Park City's annual Film Festival, we didn't have such luck. PRobably because we were stuck in the Hungry Moose Grill for 2 hours or something crazy! 20 minute wait my foot!!! Luckly, my chicken Pieces were good and Lauren and I can make a good experience out of just about anything! All in all, "good times were had by all!"
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Cheers to a great weekend! Good food, good company, re-visiting old traditions... What's not to like? :) Can't wait for our next get-together!
Post a Comment