Last weekend, I took another trip; this time to El Paso, Texas. First question: who visits El Paso. So funny; on the plane trip over, thats what the guy next to me asked. "Why would you come to El Paso...you live in California!"
Come to find out; there isn't really a whole lot there to DO. We went up to a vista point, and looked over the whole city; which made me just think 1st-sucks to be him that he is there and 2nd at what junction of your life do you decide "sure, El Paso, that sounds like a great place to settle down!"



2 comments:
Well, I know a cool girl from El Paso, so I guess it's not completely lame - just almost. :)
Yay for weekend trips! Glad you enjoyed it!
Ahh, you look so cute. I'm glad you were able to find yourself there in El Paso, "The great ... the great ... " _______ (You can fill in the blank.)
Post a Comment