I'm pretty sure this is a once in a lifetime opportunity...to be the holder of "The Red Card". While in Disneyland the other day, Stephanie and I ran into such luck. And I hate to boast, but while the rest of the world was working, I was riding Space Mountain!What's good about Wednesday? The middle of the week, not a weekend in sight. Doesn't even rhyme with anything. Well, the best part of Wednesday's...mid January, is the wait time for Space MoOuntain is only 5 minutes. (see proof) If space mountain is only 5 minutes, imagine the wait time for the rest of the park...or the lack thereof. Actually, we waited 5 minutes for Space and 20 for Alice in Wonderland. What does that mean!
And my all-time favorite character, in a little number I have never seen. I love Goofy, mostly because I always liked the performer back when I worked in DisneyWorld. They are always great guys!
Monday, January 21, 2008
The Red Card
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
When are you NOT at Disney?? :) Oh wait, when you're visiting me - or other such privileged individuals. :)
Post a Comment