Friday, December 21, 2007

MIA until '08

Fact: I have a hard job.
Another Fact: My job gives me crazy amounts of vacation time!

I really can't imagine what it means to have a job that doesn't give you 2 weeks off for the Christmas and New Year holiday. For Real? With so much free time, I'm off to see friends and family. Starting with a quick stop in Las Vegas, I'm then headed up to Washington where our family will be meeting at the sister's abode for some Yule-Tide cheer. Its weird that I'm not going to be in Clayton for even a minute this year, but good too. Loads of good things to be happy for! We'll be spending the new year a little further north in a "cabin in the woods" which will be fantastic. Two full weeks with no kids, no complaints, no tardies, no alarm clocks, no worries whatsoever. I am going MIA!!!

So Merry Christmas to all! Happiest of New Years. Life is good!


And P.S.- Remember when I said I'd send out Christmas cards...well, I didn't. Don't feel left out; I'm just lazy.

2 comments:

The Kammeyers said...

I hate to break it to you, but Christmas just isn't Christmas without my Kaylinn Christmas card! :(

Brooke said...

I missed your Christmas newsletter this year Kaylinn! I always look forward to getting a good laugh out of it with your witty personality :)