You know when you get the phone call..."why haven't you blogged" then you're really behind. So here you go Lauren Kammeyer...
I've been tagged--6 random tid-bits.
1) I adore eating out. There is a reason "dinner and a movie" is such a catch-phrase. Its because it is so darn fun. Something about a great restaurant, great company, followed by a great flick makes me happy!
2) I have a thing with pen caps. I hate writing with pens that are missing their pen caps. If it isn't on the end of the pen, I don't want to write with it. Clicking pens are fine of course, but if its got a removable cap, and the cap is missing, I usually throw the pen away!
3) I don't like potatoes; in any format. Baked, fried, twice baked, tater tots, chips, fried, mashed, mixed with more parts butter than potato...doesn't matter; I just don't like them. This usually doesn't bother me much and I find it is more a fun topic of conversation than anything. however, i will forever be sad that I can not participate in the french fry "dunk and shove" ritual as I like to call it.
4) I talk in my sleep. Pretty regularly I am told. Now that I have had my own room for quite some time, I thought maybe I quit, but I am assured; especially by Dad when I go home, that in fact it is still very real. Usually it is mumbles that nobody can make out, but every once in a while, I get angry at my students or somebody random and start yelling up a storm! I guess I'll never be able to keep a secret!
5) I love the smell of the "Pirates" ride in Disneyland. It is the essence of Disneyland in my opinion. Of course Disneyland in general is one of my favorite places; but that is no secret. The Wishes fireworks show is magical; Alice and Wonderland is my favorite Fantasyland ride, and Space Mountain my all time favorite ride, always worth the wait.
6) I am fascinated by the Titanic story; specifically the stories of the passengers and what the boat looks like. I love watching the documentaries, looking at the pictures, and reading the accounts. Although the story never changes, I still am intrigued.
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Really Random
Posted by Kaylinn at 9:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I also won't write with a pen without a cap. How funny. I agree with you about the smell in Pirates. That smell is what I think of when I think of Disneyland.
Yay! More tidbits about Kaylinn. :) I guess my nagging worked! Hehe. Yes, you do indeed talk in your sleep! But then, so do I. The other night I said to Aaron, "Everything's 25% off!" Random. But I've said stranger things before. :)
P.S. Remember when I visited you for the weekend and we watched "Titanic" on T.V. that Sunday? Good times. :) I won't bring up what we were eating... Hahaha!
OK, Kaylinn, I think you're due for another blog entry! Stop slacking! :)
Post a Comment