1) I LoVe new white board markers! In multiple colors. I love how they write on the board really bright. I love when I can make a great graphic organizer with all the parts and all the directions can be read. I LoVe new white board markers.
2) I LoVe Disneyland's Chocolate Covered Carmel Apples! The thick carmel, almost too thick to get to the actual apple your first bite. The great chocolate and carmel mixed flavor. The cute stickers that go on the little container they come in. So wonderful!

3) I LoVe when you change the station on the radio and your 'song of the week' starts. This week I LoVe Celine Dion Taking Chances. Super good, mostly makes my day just thinking about it.



2 comments:
I agree, those caramel apples are ridiculously delicous! :) You are fantastic. I always love your updates! P.S. I tagged you on my blog... Get ready to talk about yourself! :)
I am with you on the apples. i had them when i was pregnant and i long for them!
Post a Comment