Thursday, November 15, 2007

Fifty Before Fifty

After seeing others do it, I've been inspired to write down my life list: 50 things I would like to accomplish before I'm 50. RULES: #1 They must be things I can actually cross off my list. Things like be healthy, develop chairity, win the lottery don't count. These are real things I will aim to accomplish. #2 As you complete the item, write the date, include a picture if possible, record a journal entry! Congradulate yourself! Granted, it does take a little bit of time, and a lot of brain power; but the finished product is something to be proud of!

To spare all the details; I've only included a few!

--In no particular order--

* Run in the Annual DisneyWorld Marathon
* Dress up and go to a fancy New Year's Party
* Buy a cookbook and try every recipe in it
* Go on an Alaskan Cruise
* Get married
* See a Broadway Play on Broadway
* Be a temple worker
* Ride an elephant
* Write my name in/on stone
* Host Thanksgiving Dinner
* Go on a canopy zip-line (Costa Rica)
* Read children's books on tape for the Library
* Support a missionary
* Observe Lent
* Spend 1 Christmas without gifts
* Grow a Fruit Tree
* Learn Spanish
* See 1 of the 7 Wonders of the World
* Join an adult Volleyball league
* Scuba Dive
* Start a family tradition

2 comments:

Kendra Leigh said...

oooooo- come to NYC and stay with us and I'll go see a show on Broadway with you!! Except that the stage hands are on strike. So come when they're done with that. :)

forget laundry said...

turned out great! I'll check back when you are 50 and see how you did :) hope you are great!! happy thanksgiving.