Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thankful for Family

Lucky me-Dave and Lesley came to visit for Thanksgiving! I just love them! We did a TON of stuff, but mostly just hung out in Disneyland. We rode about everything, and ate just as much.


Thanks for coming down Dave! Love your bones!

Oh, and P.S.: Here is the Birthday Quilt in action! I'm just so darn GREAT!


2 comments:

Brooke said...

I can't think of Disneyland without thinking "Kaylinn"! Glad you had fun! Love the birthday blanket and your condensed list of fifty before fifty.. you have a lot ahead of you. I need to write a roomie update soon. You are always so on the ball! Have you heard from Meg lately?

Katie said...

Looks fun! Hey, I am going to put a password on my blog so if you could e-mail me at groverkster@gmail.com I can invite you to read it. Thanks!