Friday, November 2, 2007

Mildly Funny

To my Pregnant Friends:

This was in today's Chicken Soup on my desk calander. Since I laughed out loud, I thought those of you who were pregnant would really find more humor in it! So I'm sharing it with you.

Baby Toys

My gynecologist was seeing a pregnant patient who had brought along her younger daughter to the appointment. The young girl had brought numerous toys and, as the mother hopped up on the exam table, the gynecologist made conversation with the youngster.

"My you have a lot of nice toys there", he said.

"I brought them for the baby," was the youngsters reply.

With a puzzled look the gynecologist said, "Well, how is the baby going to play with them now?"

The girl replied, "I thought while we were here, you could put them in there for me!"

2 comments:

forget laundry said...

really funny kaylinn! I hope you are great! and yes, you are quite domestic- a quilt is no easy task!

The Ross Family said...

That is so funny. I got a kick out of it. Love your bones.