This morning:
Question: Miss Wright, since there is no power at school, is school canceled?
Answer: No!
Question: How do am I supposed to work? I can't see
Answer: Whatever, there is plenty of light, use the light by the door!
Later that Morning...(much later, perhaps because it was dark it took longer...I don't know)
Question: Miss Wright, did you cut your hair?
Answer: Yes, thank you for noticing?
Question: Do you like it? Because I like it better longer
Answer: Well thank you for your honesty Tyler, and yes I do like it.
Later that afternoon at the Homecoming Carnival
Question: Miss Wright, is it "CAR-mal" or "CARE-A-MEL"?
Answer: Does it really matter, just sell them!
Question: Are we making any money?
Answer: No! Because the only people buying them are
your friends!
Question: Miss Wright, are we going to die?
Answer: Eventually Jelise, yes!
Question: No, I mean from all the smoke! I think the world is ending.
Answer: I think you're probably right. Please secure your oxygen mask before helping
the children near you!
Whoever says high school wasn't entertaining has never taught high school!



3 comments:
Kaylinn, I love it! I can't relate to the High School part, but teaching is DEFINITELY entertaining. The other day we were reading a poem and I had split it into part 1, part 2 and "All". One kid raises his hand and asks, "Who read the 'all' part?" Fifth graders. . .
Can I just tell you that I am so jealous that you can hop in you car and go to Disneyland at any time? Maybe you get sick of it, but that part of me that dreamed about working at the happiest place on earth even if I just swept the sidewalks has never left me. I don't think it is in my cards to live in southern CA and I have never wanted to, but being able to go to Disneyland on a "sick" day might win me over. Good for you for taking a well deserved break!!
Hilarious, Kaylinn! I especially love the "use the light by the door" part. :) Anyway, I've decided to attempt this blog thing. I'm crossing my fingers I don't become addicted! :)
Post a Comment