As their advisor, I've been helping the class of 2010 build their homecoming float for the past 2 weeks. After school we've been slicing, dicing, paper maching, gluing, painting, connecting, tearing down and re-building. On top of it all I have still be trying to do my job: teach, mentor, discipline, inform, direct, scold, kick out, and mold young minds. I also need to participte in my personal life including, practing the organ for Sunday, the piano for choir, have choir practice, attend institute, the temple, and hold down somewhat of a social life. WHEW! I think this calls for a bona fied sick day! Perscriptions include:

One great run outside...well, actually not outside as the fires have made the air horrible and therefore the smoke alert has condemed all outdoor activity, but the treadmill in the workout room will do the trick.

A lovely trip to WinCo foods as most of you may know, I love grocery shopping. Weird yes, but its the little things in life right. I truely LOVE grocery shopping and love to do it in my spare time. Plus I do need to pick up some carmel for the Homecoming carnival as we (they with me supervising) are selling carmel apples.

One lovely trip to Disneyland...of course by myself. (
again) with some cash so I can buy a churro or a delicious chocolate covered carmel apple. Maybe both! And I still need to ride the Haunted Mansion since its been decorated for fall with Jack Skeleton. Those of you who have been during the season know. Lovely.

A stop "on the way home" from Disney to watch the sun set on the beach. Bring some music and Harry. I've only had time to read chapter 1 so lets get through a few more pages shall we? Remember the great creations and beauty of the earth that have been passing me by.

Bring it all home to a lovely movie and some Light popcorn. (only 2 points for the whole bag! Thanks Tessa) There's a ward activity tonight combined with some lovely men from the other singles ward so I might make an apperance there too...we'll see~only if I feel like it.
And of course...I must get a Thank You note for the school secretary for helping the the sub with my not so good sub plans and the assembly schedule!
Cheers to the sick day, back to 'life' tomorrow.
0 comments:
Post a Comment