Friday, November 2, 2007

Fishing for Compliments

Who knew I was so domestic! This is the 'birthday quilt', an idea I got off another blog, someone I don't know...lets not talk about it. Anyway-I made it for my sister and I'm so proud. All without a pattern. How cute am I? :) You take the Birthday Quilt out at night on the eve of the birthday and then fill the 3 pockets with cute little gifts and place it on the bed of the sleeping birthday "child". Oh how cute! I'm so proud.

(foot not included in gift...but man, I must say, those are nice toes!)


5 comments:

Kendra Leigh said...

Oh my gosh! This is so absolutely adorable!! I wish I was experienced enough to make one for my kiddos!

Diana said...

This is so cute! Who knew you were such a little quilter! I think that I am definetly going to steal this idea and make one for my future kiddos!

Katie said...

Kaylinn,
This is such a cute idea. I love it and think it will be my next project for our baby. Wow, how fun!

Brooke said...

Crafty Kaylinn! I've never seen your crafty side and it's quite impressive! Nice going.. and it's such a very smart and cute idea... I may have to copy the idea from you (someone I actually DO know)! Kidding, I get ideas from stranger bloggers ALL the time!

Brooke said...

Crafty Kaylinn! I've never seen your crafty side and it's quite impressive! Nice going.. and it's such a very smart and cute idea... I may have to copy the idea from you (someone I actually DO know)! Kidding, I get ideas from stranger bloggers ALL the time!