Monday, February 18, 2008

This too shall pass...


"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. If you do your best, it will all work out. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us...He will hear our prayers." --Gordon B. Hinckley
--
"Sometimes life is just hard; for no reason at all" --Remember the Titans
--
"Endure the present and watch for better things" --Areneid
--
"We cannot expect to learn endurance in our later years if we have developed the habit of quitting when things get difficult now." --Robert D. Hales
--
"Never forget that there is something of divinity in each of you." --Gordon B. Hinckley

3 comments:

The Kammeyers said...

I totally agree with the Titans quote. Sometimes life IS just hard - it's not anything we've done ourselves. But you are such a champion! Like we've said before, it all works out in the end. :)

forget laundry said...

I hope today isn't a bad day, but I admire how positive you have been. I hope you feel loved and supported by people who care about you- like me. I think about you often. love hillary

Tanya said...

Nice quotes, hopefully with a new and jazzy place to live you can start putting quotes that are more rainbows and butterflys. :)